Privacy and Security
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
- To send periodic emails* – The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
*Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also unsubscribe by logging into My Account and click on Newsletter Subscriptions.
We collect the following personal information from you about your contacts or friends: email address, mailing address, phone number and use the information to fulfill the order to you are sending. Your friend may contact us at the contact information listed below to request removal of their personal information.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as payment processing and shipping your order. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- if ITALEAU is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Analytics / Log Files
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Social Media (Features) and Widgets
You can log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information. If your personal information changes, you may correct, update or delete inaccuracies by logging into My Account or by emailing us at email@example.com or by contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel or delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at the above email address. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third-party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Junbesi Group, Inc.
200 Gate Five Road, Suite 101
Sausalito, CA 94965